Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
― Søren Kierkegaard
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
― E.E. Cummings
The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.
― Audrey Hepburn
In today’s world – with all the money worries, too many things to do, and too little time – being happy may not be as easy as counting 1, 2, 3. Yes it’s hard but, the good news is, we have a lifetime to try… Let’s be happy! Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid to look back when you’re old and gray and realize you never tried. Always remember…
Take a moment
Even if you have a pretty good life, you can still have more. You can definitely start building the life you want and be happy. Take a moment to chill out and avoid stress!
Historical Events Today, July 15th:
- 1783 – 1st steamboat, Pyroscaphe, 1st run in France
- 1840 – Great Britain, Russia, Austria & Prussia sign Quadruple Alliance
- 1870 – Georgia becomes last confederate to be readmitted to US
- 1888 – Bandai volcano (Japan) erupts for 1st time in 1,000 years
- 1932 – President Hoover cuts own salary 15%